Hope you all are having a Fab day??!!!
Today I’l be showing you guys a very Simple And Quick style. This style was inspired by a good friend of mine, Dumebi of growgrowinggrown a fellow 4c natural hair blogger with gorgeous styles 😍 (see her picture below)
Girls Go Check Her Out @ Growgrowinggrown.blogspot.nl
She called it a “Textured Bun with Curly Front”… When I saw her picture, I fell in love with this style and had to recreate it. She got her bang/fringe curls from perm roding but mine is a twist-out.Lets begin, get your products ready!!!😉
YOU WILL NEED;
– Black Bobby pins ( about 10 or depending on how many puffs you want in your bun), Leave-in Conditioner, Daily Moisturizer, water in Spritz bottle, a styler gel to hold your curly bangs, coconut oil to take down twists, wide tooth comb, hair accessory (optional)
– Spritz Hair with little water so it softens/manageable.
– Apply Leave in conditioner and a moisturizer, then detangle with a wide tooth comb.
– When properly detangled, basically you cut out a little section infront for your bangs/ Front curls, then you create a puff with the remaining hair behind, make sure its not tight At all.
– When puff is secured, you cut out a small piece by the edge, detangle, twist it (like in picture below) and place the tip down to your scalp then You secure it with a bobby pin. 😋 got it???😒 ( roll, tuck and pin) simple. ☺️– Repeat this all round the puff to get your textured bun. THE BANGS /FRONT
– Spritz the front with little water (just to get her damp, not soggy so she dries fast)
– Cut out a piece, Apply styler Gel( I used Cantu twist &lock gel), detangle and two-strand twist it.– Repeat this till your done twisting the front. You can also try other curl defining methods like bantu knots, braid-out, rod set, or you shingle with gel.
To make your bangs long and not shrunken😂 😊 you have to pull it down and pin the base, like this(see pictures below)All Pinned and ready to dry. It took about 2hrs to dry. When completely dry take out pins, use coconut oil to take the twists out, separate for fullness & fluff roots. Done😃!
Hope you all enjoyed this tutorial?😄 Let me know what you think in the comment section😚. Please don’t forget to check my girls page 😉 and Follow my BBM channel HERE
Thanks and Stay Blessed!