Hi there! Im back again with something simple and chick 😉, nothing serious, Im going straight to the point.
I braided my hair on an old twist out so my hair was stretched a bit.
– Dark & Lovely Au Naturale 10-in-1 styles Gelee
– Shea Butter
– Edge Control
– Wide tooth comb
– Satin pillowcase
– Hair Net to secure hair in place while sleeping
- Divid hair into Two sections, small section infront for the braided crown.
- Apply little gelee to the front section and detangled with wide tooth comb then braid it nice and neat.
- For the back, since my hair was a little stretched from the twist out I made previously, which was a good start to have a stretched out result. I took it piece by piece applied gelee, finger detangles and applied shea butter then braided/twisted.
- I repeated this till I completed my whole head. I twisted the back and braided the front. Just to compaire the curls tho 😊.
- Applied gelee to my edges, Covered and slept.
- My hair was oily enough, didnt have to apply oil to my fingers to take down.
- I used my fingers to untwist the twists and loosen the braids gently. And I got this
- I seperated more to get desired fullness. NOTE: you can seperate a little less if you want more definition unlike me 😊
- Fluffed roots with Afro pick and fingers.
- Applied Edge control to my edges and gel to sweep the other side flat. And secured with two bobby pins 😃. Done!!
4 Days After
When the definition is gone and your hair shrinks back to level one 😂. You could pack it as a puff with the braided crown in place , still nice ☺️. I carried it to work like that.😉
Please don’t forget to subscribe to my BBM channel HERE
Follow me On Instagram for short Video clips of this Style HERE
Thanks and stay blessed! 😘